Die gesammelten bebilderten Erlebnisse von mir aus Neuseeland. Für alle, die wissen wollen, wie es mir da so ergeht.

Sonntag, Oktober 08, 2006

Finally some new pics.





After several days without new pictures from the other side of the world, I finally found some time to upload some pictures.

The first pictures shows me after I got a haircut from a Asian hairdresser. They are doing a really good job! Get yourself to the next Asian hairdresser as soon as possible (asap)!

Then you can see my lovely colleagues . The swedish ones playing pool because they got a day off, and then some other colleagues who have to work. Richard from GB, and two German girls.
And the best thing about the swedish boys is of course, that they carried 30boxes of Snus to NZ and they gave me one... (I'll promise you mama, that I'll just finish this box and then no more Snus for me.)
OK, a longer Text will follow soon.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonym said...

hey henning,

es scheint ganz so , als ob du jede minute in vollen zügen genießt. auch wenn kai und ich nicht so oft emails schreiben , bist du trotzdem immer ein gesprächsthema bei uns , vorallem haben wir gemerkt , das ein vierertreffen in spätestens einem dreivierteljahr , sehr nötig ist . hihi...
schreib doch mal ne mail , was es sonst noch neues gibt, in bezug auf weibliche kontakte und natürlich über deine hervorrangenden kenntnisse über kiwialkohol.

viele grüße lars

11:16 PM

 
Anonymous Anonym said...

Verdammt Andy mein Freund!!!!! Glückwunsch!!! Ich gönne es dir von ganzen Herzen!!!

7:52 AM

 

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home