Die gesammelten bebilderten Erlebnisse von mir aus Neuseeland. Für alle, die wissen wollen, wie es mir da so ergeht.

Mittwoch, September 27, 2006

again about the job

Goddness.. Sorry that I was not able to post some stuff. I was busy as hell. I turned into a real hardworking guy. After I worked several days as a bartender my boss figured out that she wants me to do a different work. So nowI am responsible for the stock of three bars and restaurants, the computersystem and the data entry. Because of that my working hours changed as well. I have to start always about 10am, which I think is really cool, and I finish when my tasks are done, which is something between 4pm and 9pm. I have to work like six days a week. I think this is really a job a can earn money for traveling. I don't meet that much customers anymore but still I have contact to the people that work at the bars. They are really cool and funny and they come from everywhere around the world. Even a few kiwis work there. Which is quite special. Until I started that job I met like 2 or 3 real New Zealand people and now I work with kiwis.
Cool!
By the way. I've never ate that much kiwis before and now I am talkin' about the fruits. They are just cheap and great. I never had so tastefull kiwis in my entire life before. Actually all the food has a much higher standard than the crap we got in Germany. The stuff I got here at my local supermarket can be compared with the quality of Lafayette or Kadewe and guess what: It is cheaper!
OK that'll do!
oh no I forgot something: weather! Pure sunshine! It is spring now. Which means something over 20 degrees. Maybe 23-24°C and no rain.
And at last: SOON IS MY BIRTHDAY! I want you to post or send me mails at the 30th of September.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonym said...

Happy birthday Henning!
Hope, you'll have a great day and lovely people there!
Best whishes Gina

12:47 PM

 

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home