Die gesammelten bebilderten Erlebnisse von mir aus Neuseeland. Für alle, die wissen wollen, wie es mir da so ergeht.

Dienstag, September 12, 2006

Auckland and the Rainjacket


Today is the first day with really good weather. It was mostly raining cats and dogs until today. Actually I was mentally prepared to that. But my problem was that I did not have a rainjacket. I just thought go out and buy one. But when I looked around in the city I discovered that all the shops did not have rainjackets at all or they charged like 300euro for one. I was in the whole city in like every store... But finally yesterday I found one. Just 50eur from Quicksilver...
It will probably not rain again.

But besides this I am just fine. Auckland is a lovely city and all Kiwipeople are really nice.
I just moved into a something like a appartement. It is like a one room flat with bathroom and kitchen. But I have to share with three girls. Well could be worse. :)
The only problem is that I did not find a job yet. It seems that all shops are looking for someone. They all take your CV and say: "yes!! we need staff. We'll give you a call."
OK. It is time for the beach...

Next post will come soon.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonym said...

So you paid 50 bugs for sunny weather... quite good deal I think *g*

3:04 PM

 

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home