Die gesammelten bebilderten Erlebnisse von mir aus Neuseeland. Für alle, die wissen wollen, wie es mir da so ergeht.

Donnerstag, September 07, 2006

Just arrived!

hej , just arrived in NZ! After a very very long flight, took me more than 30 hours with a terrible boring stop in Seoul, I am in my hostel in Auckland. I just had a look at the city. Everything seems to be nice and folks are extremly friendly. So that's it for the moment. More details will follow. I am so tired. I will fall asleep very soon.

p.s: I just can't post any pictures at the moment because this stupid youth hostel has no wlan and the Internetcafe doesn't allow to plug in any electronical devices like my cam.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonym said...

Nice to hear that you have arrived alright in NZ! Hope you have a great time, and get some wlan quick and give us some pictures!

6:37 PM

 

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home