Die gesammelten bebilderten Erlebnisse von mir aus Neuseeland. Für alle, die wissen wollen, wie es mir da so ergeht.

Montag, Oktober 02, 2006

Birthday on the other side of the world

I actually wanted to post some nice pictures today. I planed to go to a lovely beach yesterday but the rain came back to Auckland. It was the strongest rain I've ever seen. We got a weather warning for the North Island. So I decided to stay the whole day in bed. Which was quite good because I had a slightly lack of sleep due to my little birthday party with a german girl, a british guy, a danish guy and a kiwi girl. It was really fun though.

Maybe you get to see something next week, if I am not too busy and my boss does not call me all the time as she usually does. I had to switch off my mobile on my free days because she does not really care whether I got a day off or not.

Oh and by the way... If you got any questions about any alcoholic drink or any brands producing alcohol or kiwi beers, just ask me. I never thought I would become a expert on this topic.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonym said...

So happy birthday... I remembered it, but the coolest kids are those who come later, right? *g*

3:19 PM

 
Anonymous Anonym said...

Thx. And you are of course right!

6:05 AM

 
Anonymous Anonym said...

Herzlichen Glückwunsch nachträglich .. schickes Blog übrigens.. ich habe Dich mal bei Port Royal verlinkt.

Ciao
Clemens

8:12 PM

 
Anonymous Anonym said...

Herzlichen Glückwunsch nachträglich .. schickes Blog übrigens.. ich habe Dich mal bei Port Royal verlinkt.

Ciao
Clemens

8:12 PM

 
Anonymous Anonym said...

ojoj, fy vilken dålig kompis jag är, inga mejl, inga grattis, ingenting. Så. Förlåt, jag ska bättra mig. Och grattis i efterskott, 20 var det va?

4:40 PM

 
Anonymous Anonym said...

Hi Henning,
mom & dad handed out your website.Real nice and great to see some pics of that nice country again !We're glad to hear, that you are quite happy over there.Enjoy the time !Just came back from a short trip to Tuscanny, which was reallly nice as well !Keep on haveing fun and take care ! Tra from 3 Spandauer

1:23 PM

 
Anonymous Anonym said...

Skönt att se att du har det så bra! Jag får säga att jag har aldrig sett en blogg, där folk skriver på tre olika språk förr! Ha ha. Lycka till med allt där nere, och glöm inte köra på rätt sida och ha riktigt, riktigt kul! ;) ~Svenska kalla vinterkramar~

2:13 PM

 

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home