Die gesammelten bebilderten Erlebnisse von mir aus Neuseeland. Für alle, die wissen wollen, wie es mir da so ergeht.

Freitag, September 22, 2006

more pics

hej again.

Last time I reported a bit of some strange things that a recognized down here. Today will follow some more facts about the Kiwis.
Actually I do have a TV in my appartement so that I am able to watch some stuff from time to time. I even dared to watch the NZ - News, which is really not that easy. The reason for this is just because they are incredible boring and funny at the same time. This country has absolutely no sorrows or problems as it seems. The most important thing that is going on at the moment is that the Prime-Minister , I think, have had once an affair with someone. That's almost all what the news are about. Oh not to forget about the weatherforecast and that the NZ-Female-Rugby-Team, THE ALL-BLACKS(female), have one the worldcup. They bet England in the final in Canada!
Sometimes you can hear something what the Pope have said. But this is just like an two seconds remark. Whereas the affair-thing takes at least 15minutes and the rugby stuff another 15 minutes.
That's about TV.
Now I want to write something about the lefthand-driving thing. I think it is the most stupid system ever! People here do not seem to get along with it theirself. I mean I have never been to a country before where people are just so lousy at park their car inte to a free parking lot. It looks really dangerous what they are doing here and they always end with minimum half a meter space to the sidewalk.
I am actually just happy that I was not hit by a car in the first days!! But now I get used to it and I start watching in the right directions.
Next time I will probably write something about going out here and popular music down here.