Die gesammelten bebilderten Erlebnisse von mir aus Neuseeland. Für alle, die wissen wollen, wie es mir da so ergeht.

Dienstag, November 14, 2006

Traveling

Kia oro and hello,
I am at the moment in a very nice small town called Wanganui. Actually it is not that small for New Zealand. 40 000 inhabitants!!!!
I traveled a lot in the last week. I saw beaches that are more than 100 km long, I have seen snow covered mountains, rainforrests, lakes, and a whole bunch of sheeps. They are really everywhere. And I already visited several spots where they shot Lord of the Rings.
Furthermore,I handle driving on the wrong side of the road quite well, although it is probably quite dangerous to drive here. Not because the traffic is pretty heavy or somethin like that no it is more because of the roads. They are so winding that you have to take care not drifting out of them and falling down a big hill!
OK. Pictures, probably the only reason why you are visiting this site, will be uploaded, when I reached Wellington. I need to go online with my Laptop to upload them.