Die gesammelten bebilderten Erlebnisse von mir aus Neuseeland. Für alle, die wissen wollen, wie es mir da so ergeht.

Dienstag, November 14, 2006

A lot happened

First of all merci beaucoup and danke for the comments. Especially to you Emilia.
I know that I am really lazy writing mails. But unfortunately I new problem occured. I can't acces, or just not very often, my henning@portroyal mail account. So I had to switch to ----------------------- . That is why I don't really answer to mails. Sorry about that.
Another reason is that it is quite expensive to go to the net. Especially after I don't work anymore. I had free access at work.But now I always have to pay money for that. And you always just get like 30 minutes time. So I have to answer my parents mails first, otherwise they are starting to be concerned about me.
Ok hopefully you can kind of accept that. Thanks, Henning

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonym said...

Wegen der E-Mail: Dein Zugang zur Port Royal Adresse hat sich geändert. Ich musste den Server umziehen, der alte Provider (Alturo) hat seinen Dienst eingestellt.

Ich schicke Dir die Daten an die genannte Google-Adresse. Wenn Du weiterhin Probleme hast, dann schreib mir 'ne Mail.

Ciao
Clemens

12:12 AM

 

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home