Die gesammelten bebilderten Erlebnisse von mir aus Neuseeland. Für alle, die wissen wollen, wie es mir da so ergeht.

Dienstag, Dezember 19, 2006

NEWS










Hi. After a long long time you will get again a full nice blog entry including a few nice pictures. As usual a lot happened in the last few weeks. I worked in Dunedin in a Bed and Breakfast, which was quite fun. There we did a few nice day trips as well and on one trip I saw my first wildlife penguins. The little blue penguins and the yellow-eyed-penguin. These two species are among the rarest on this planet. Now I am in Christchurch on a CHRISTMASTREE-FARM!!! So I get a bit of the "Christmasfeeling".
We are living here together with a lovely couple that owns this farm. All we have to do is selling a few trees per day, driving with a traktor and helping a bit in the household. For that we get things like free quad drives as much as we want on their farm, a pool and a spa (whirlpool). Of course we also get good food together with them and we can watch Pay-Tv on their 42" Plasma-TV. Yesterday the two took us on a tour around Christchurch in their yellow Saab-Convertible... Life is fucking great.. But everyhing is going to end one day so we are travelling back north tomorrow. But as lucky as we are we can sleep for free in their beach house which is a few hours up north precisely on our route.
Just a sentence about the weather. At the moment we have sunshine all day. Blue sky and really exactly the right temperature to go swimming in the pool and in the ocean what I did yesterday.
Alright I think you can see that I am enjoying my time...