Die gesammelten bebilderten Erlebnisse von mir aus Neuseeland. Für alle, die wissen wollen, wie es mir da so ergeht.

Mittwoch, Januar 10, 2007

New Job..


After a little desperate search for a job here in Auckland I finally found something nice. Yesterday morning I got a nice wake-up call from a manager of a bar/restaurant where I applied. He said he just reviewed my application form and would like to talk to me in the afternoon. Although I was still almost asleep I managed to see that as really nice oppurtunity for myself.
Right in time at three o'clock I walked in the bar/restaurant and after a little chat where I discovered that my new boss is a really nice friendly guy who thinks that I would fit perfect to the team and including my previous expierence in the hospitality buisness are perfect for the job.
Today was my first day I did quite well and I am allowed to come back and start working at the weekend. Everything is fine the crew is nice the drinks are good and the food seems to be amazing. Fortunately I got half price on everything so I can afford to eat there as well.
so that is it for the moment... you may comment or e-mail any further questions...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonym said...

hej,
na das freut mich, dass du wieder was vernünftiges gefunden hast^^
kai

6:12 PM

 

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home