Die gesammelten bebilderten Erlebnisse von mir aus Neuseeland. Für alle, die wissen wollen, wie es mir da so ergeht.

Dienstag, Januar 23, 2007

amazing tips...

On friday I worked as usually in my restaurant/bar nothing really special happend and as usual the Kiwis didn't tip too well. Let's say it this way, they are keeping their money together...
But out of a sudden a guy just gave me US-Dollars and said:" You can go to the bank and change them , there is nothin' wrong with it." I just said thank you and thought that I just got something like 4 US-Bugs... But when I looked at it closer I figured out, that this guy just gave me 200 (two-hundred) US-DOLLARS in tips... I now offically hold the record for highest tips at my restaurant!!!
I gave 50 US-Dollars to a co-worker who served them a bit as well.
But still I earned 150US-Dollar which is almost 200 NZ.. I paid my rent for a week, got a haircut, a lunch and a dvd from that..

Alright... I supppose this will never happen in my entire life again... but still I am quite happy...

For the record it was a family with mum, dad and son...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonym said...

it is actually a thing called belgium beer cafe.. they are serving orignial belgium food and beer which means mostly mussels and a lot of different beers.. it is for new zealand a quite pricy location.. but not a nude bar..
there i would get even more tips :-)
and the bucks were pretty real..

11:25 AM

 

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home